Independence Official Visitors Guide
Find information to plan your trip to Independence, MO
The 2020 Independence Official Visitors Guide offers an all-encompassing look at the top sights, bites, and delights our city has to offer travelers. Whether you’re staying for a week or a weekend, there’s plenty to discover in Independence, Missouri.
Inside the guide
• Learn about the $30-million renovations to the Harry S. Truman Presidential Library and Museum.
• Dive into a timeline of our history—complete with all the ways to experience those stories today.
• Plan 24 hours of epic adventures with a one-day itinerary.
• Daydream about future celebrations with a calendar of events.
• Check out a map of Independence, including a close look at the boutiques and dining options on the Historic Independence Square.
Explore the 2020 Visitors Guide below (or request a Visitors Guide for free).