Church of Christ (Temple Lot)

Church of Christ (Temple Lot)

Church of Christ (Temple Lot)

This church sits on the original temple lot dedicated by Joseph Smith in 1831. Two originally inscribed cornerstone markers displayed in the Visitors Center were found in 1929 during an excavation for the spot of a proposed temple.

Location and Directions

200 S. River
Independence MO 64056
(816) 833-3995